Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Freedom Is Just Another Word...

As of about fifteen minutes ago my semester's over and I'm now writing stuff on the web again. Unfortunately my subject of study doesn't lend itself very well to long blog posts.

You know what, maybe it could. In retrospect I totally could've tried to explain what I'm learning. It's absolutely true that explaining helps to understand, so now I regret missing an opportunity. But I'm psyched to try it in the future. So five or six months from now when I have more reader-chasing-away fight posts behind me I can break that stream with some talk of greek symbols.

Oh yeah, that's a warning of more fight posts to come. Have you people seen the stuff in store for this month and next?

During my study period, this past Sunday, I have implemented a trial for the following month. This is part of my ongoing efforts to become more personally productive. I am now writing down a weekly schedule and sticking to it. This is revolutionary. Time is blocked out on a piece of paper (screw online calendars), longer term goals are written down and broken into doable chunks, lesser goals are getting triaged and then nixed or postponed. It is only a trial to see how I like the process. Next month I'll try catching squirrels with my bare hands.

No comments: