Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Phone Screening

I was just screened over the phone.

A girl from Match.com emailed me, I emailed her back, and in her next email she asked for my "#." I thought that was pretty fast, but I gave her my digits anyway.

She called me just now, from a "Private" number, and said she wanted to make sure that I wasn't crazy. I guess that she's had experiences with crazy people before?

She started asking me about stuff, and when she found out that I had an OKCupid account, too, she looked it up on the phone with me. Which led to her asking me how many girls I'd slept with... and she was shocked at the answer...

After I hung up the phone, I looked up her OKCupid profile. She was a lot more racy on OKCupid than she was on Match. And her answer for "What I'm Really Good At"... well, I'll leave that to your imagination.

No comments: