Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Gone in 600 Seconds

I need to blog quickly before Aak posts political crap, which he threatened. I'm heading out the door in a few minutes so this post will be a hasty one.

I have nothing to blog about, except the lack of interest in politics. I must say that I do get a feeling of awwwwww, daaaaaamn when I pick up the newsweek with a picture of Barack O'B and his new "attack dog" Joe Biden. I want to see some public fights between some good fighters. I remember the 2004 vice-pres debates between Dick Cheney and Jon Edwards. I remember being intimidated by Cheney while sitting in my living room. That man is mean. I remember him wiping the floor with dandy boy, even though he may have been lying the whole time. Very entertaining. I want to see Joe Biden rip out one of his hair plugs and throw them in someone's neck like the Joker with a feather pen in the 1989 Batman. That's how to get a man like me interested in politics. Bring back the days of physical challenges on the senate floor and senators packing heat. Let me see John Kerry's lanky ass punch across the aisle like Dhalsim.

Gotta go. Everyone be safe tonight.

No comments: