Thursday, August 21, 2008

Too Much on My Mind

Far too much. I got up early to study Japanese, but completely failed. I have a tutoring session coming up in two days, but I have done so little homework it's almost not worth it.

I am finding it difficult to concentrate on anything. I think this is due to my lingering limbo status. I'm still not sure what the law firm's higher-ups are going to do with me once I begin school. I'm still not sure I want to stay on as a paralegal. I'm still not sure what else I can do. I'm still not sure I can pass my test in December. I'm still not sure what branch of Linguistics I want to go into. I'm still not sure about anything.

To study Japanese, you have to devote a solid chunk of each day to it. I'm finding that incredibly difficult to do, these days. I need some sort of finality in order to progress. Perhaps I should just quit. Perhaps I should. I wish I knew.

No comments: