Monday, February 23, 2009

30 Little Parties

It was a pretty heavy weekend. Parties will do that to you. And I feel like losing so much sleep has had negative effects on my health as well. Too bad late-Feb-early-March is birthday season--mine included!

I'm thinking for my 30th birthday I will have 30 little celebrations instead of one big bash. It'll help if I think of other people's birthday parties as my own. Actually, I think I'll claim that Saturday night was my first birthday party this year. 29 more to go.

Sunday's Meals

Breakfast (11:45 am): 10 reheated gyoza, less than a cup of grapefruit juice

Lunch (3:45 pm): s'mores at Cosi (7 marshmallows, 3 graham crackers, less than half of a hershey bar), peppermint tea (no sugar)

Dinner (8:30 pm): big salad with mung bean sprouts and a new kind of homemade dressing (ginger, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, hot oil)

Sunday's Exercise

Biked SS-Dupont: 45 minutes

Biked Dupont-SS: about an hour

1 comment:

chovak said...

Hatandcoat, could you please make it so that I get emailed when you get comments? I provide enough content on here to warrant such abilities.