Friday, February 27, 2009

Tearing It Up

So sorry to keep you all waiting. No, I was not on a starvation diet. I simply had no time for anything for the past couple of days.

I took some Japanese students around the campus, practicing Japanese, on Wednesday. The only real place of interest to take them was the Dairy, where I bought ice cream for the first time in like nine months. It was white chocolate with a little caramel. Then the students paid for me to have lunch with them. Even though I'd brought my lunch, I couldn't refuse.

I had to stay up late on Wednesday night, so I tried eating more to help sustain my energy. Eating more did not help, and it caused considerable... discomfort, later.

I spent money on food today at the food court on campus. I'll try not to let it happen again.

Wednesday's Meals

Breakfast: cereal, fat free milk
Lunch: medium ice cream, 4-pack of Chick-Fil-A strips, apple
Dinner: spinach and feta penne pasta with 2 ham slices cut into strips
Late Snacks: half a bag of Thai Lime Cashews, a couple of servings of yogurt-covered Goji berries, a few handfuls of almonds

Wednesday's Exercise

Biked to bus stop: 7 min.
Biked UMD-SS via trail: 50 min.

Thursday's Meals

Breakfast: bowl of kashi, fat-free milk
Lunch: spinach/feta pasta with ham
Dinner: Thai Chili's stir-fried duck with bamboo shoots

Thursday's Exercise

Walked to bus stop: 18 min.
Walked from Gallery Place to north of Columbia Heights: 1.5 hours
Walked home from bus stop: 20 min.

Friday's Meals

Breakfast: kashi, milk, crumbs of brownies
Lunch: medium salad with avocado, radicchio, carrots, and spinach leaves, brownie
Dinner: 8-count CFA nuggets, large waffle fries, grapefruit

Friday's Exercise

Walked to bus stop: 12 min (kinda ran)
Walked home from shuttle: 15 min

1 comment:

Jupiter Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.