Friday, February 13, 2009

What I ate yesterday

For one thing I need to make it a habit of grocery shopping. Waaaaaay cheaper. I go to a couple sandwich shops around here stupidly.

Hmm, I can't remember what I ate yesterday. I think I had cereal left in the morning. Yeah, I think I finished that. Maybe not. I was out and picked up tuna fish and bread at cvs for lunch, then realized that I had been depending on my roommate's can opener. She's moving out and has gotten to that portion of her stuff. So, I made a PB&J (I'm still alive). Then later I think I threw together a makeshift meal of some sort. I can't remember. I also had some cereal last night. Oh, and I had some chocolate covered almonds.

I like cooking if I have the time. You know what, no I don't. I do not have the lifestyle of cooking regularly. I find it way too tedious to do it nightly. Maybe it's a habit that I have to adopt. If I take the time to research a recipe and make an event out of cooking and make something for someone and yada, yada, then that's a friggin' blast, but to do it daily - blech. I wish this were the jetsons where I could press some buttons and food would materialize. Or star trek.

Tea. Earl Gray. Hot.

1 comment:

chovak said...

I can't cook every night. But I have the patience/tolerance to eat the same thing three or four days in a row. You gotta have the capacity for one or the other to save money on food, it seems.