Saturday, February 21, 2009

Excesses

I had to go to Bethesda today to return a J-video to Daruma. Then I turned and went right back home. Long ride. I got cold.

I cheated on my no-snacking policy, but it was for a good cause. I made hummus for my roommate's book club, and so I had to partake of it. But I had very little, I swear. And the chocolate truffle... well, at least I only had one?

Today's Meals

Breakfast (9:00 am): one bowl of miso soup with enoki mushrooms and wakame (and tofu), one cup of peach juice.

Lunch (12:00 pm): most of a small gala apple, a double-decker PB&J

Dinner (6:00 pm): new batch of homemade gyoza, one okonomiyaki, a cup or less of plain yogurt

Unnecessary Snacks: black bean hummus on baby carrots or bagel chips, one chocolate truffle

Today's Exercise

Biked to bus stop in 6 minutes (record! I got all the yellow lights)

Biked UMD-Bethesda-SS: 2.25 hours

No comments: