Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Change I Can Hope For

I definitely feel thinner. When I stand up straight, I feel like a line instead of a blob. Still, I look forward to one day incorporating some strength training into this regime. I know you do, too.

Today's Meals

Breakfast (7:00 am): grapefruit, banana

Lunch (12:30 pm): orzo, 7 gyoza, not-too-big salad

Dinner (7:00 pm): rest of orzo (except what I froze), navratan kurma curry from Wegman's (1.5 servings, 150g), an appropriate amount of brown basmati rice, and a cup of grape juice for dessert.

Today's Exercise

Biked to bus stop: 8 min

Biked UMD-SS via trail: 1 hour

2 comments:

Hatandcoat said...

After seeing the title of this post, I'm so relieved it's not a political post.

chovak said...

I guess I can always resort to politics when I need to get you a-posting. Credit where credit's due, though: thanks for the Districted material.