Thursday, February 19, 2009

Patience

I should've cooked something tonight. I had the time, since all I did until 8:30 was procrastinate, but instead of making okonomiyaki or curry or some sh!t like that, I just didn't have the patience.

You know, I'm starting to get annoying by having to chop salad stuff every morning. I guess I'm starting to see why people prefer those pre-mixed bags. But getting a head of lettuce is soooooo much cheaper... You're tearing me apAAArt! Do I stay cheap, get lazy and spendy, or just stop eating salad all the time?

I don't think I want to give up the salad thing yet. It's the only way I get any greens.

Today's Meals

Breakfast (7:30 am): scrambled quick eggs with a real egg thrown in, with chives, on top of wheat toast.

Lunch (12:30 pm): salad (balsamic v), rest of dal curry from Trader Joes, brown basmati rice

Dinner (6:00 pm): bigger salad (bv), a bowl of orzo (leftovers reheated from freezer), and two Kashi waffles with drizzles of syrup and yogurt on top (the proportions of yogurt to syrup were off)

Today's Exercise

Biked SS-UMD via roads: 35 min

Biked UMD-SS via trails: 45 min

No comments: