Monday, February 23, 2009

What I Learned This Weekend

  • Limca is a fizzy lime drink in India, and allegedly goes well with gin.

  • Drinking a lot of red wine allegedly lengthens your lifespan.

  • A company was working on creating a "red wine pill," giving you the benefits of red wine without destroying your liver. This company was bought out for 750 million dollars.

  • I need more karaoke practice.

  • I was lucky to get my Sevens jeans for $40; they're typically $100 discounted at Filene's.

  • Reheated gyoza tastes really bad, but reheated okonomiyaki is great.

1 comment:

Hatandcoat said...

I've been hearing about the red wine thing since high school. I doubt it, though I hope it's true. I read a blurb in a magazine somewhere that whoever studied that had completely flawed methodology where they didn't account for other lifestyle factors.

Join me for a Cabernet tonight?