Sunday, February 22, 2009

Kinda Cheated, But Rock Band's Awesome

Cleaned my room, did laundry, went on a date, and went to a birthday party. Long day, and here I am, at 4:45, writing a blogpost. I'll make it short.

Today's Meals

Breakfast (12:00 pm): two oreos

Brunch (2:20 pm): a bowl of leftover miso soup with enoki mushrooms and wakame and tofu

Dinner (6:30 pm): Thai Tanic Star (I overstuffed myself; instead of 80% full, I felt 120% full)

After-Dinner Scrabble (7:30 pm): green jasmine tea with half a sugar packet

Supper (9:30 pm - 3:00 am): birthday party snackfood, including
  • two bruschetta (bread, mozzarella, tomato, basil leaf)
  • half a tomato slice and a basil leaf
  • about 10 chips with salsa
  • two spinach/pepper cheese quiches on water crackers
  • about 3oz of cheese with crackers
  • two and a quarter Georgetown cupcakes (so freaking good; I had red velvet, vanilla, and a vanilla with raspberry icing)
Today's Exercise

Walking (1.5 hours total) to bus stops and party

Playing Rock Band at the party (it was awesome, until my voice died on Buddy Holly by Weezer)

No comments: